Senseo Philips Coffee Maker Machine Review
Senseo Philips Coffee Maker Machine has a unique patented pressurized brewing system that brews a fresh cup of coffee in under a minute.
Uniquely designed, this coffeemaker brews a single serving of fresh gourmet coffee at the touch of a button. Because the machine uses premeasured coffee pods, the system is hassle-free, is easy to clean, and guarantees a flavorful, fresh brew each time. The coffeemaker is shaped like a curved cylinder with a round base. Two pod holders are included: a shallow holder that holds one coffee pod for one cup, and a deeper filter that holds two pods for two cups (or one 8-ounce mug).
[easyazon_link identifier=”B01D4PRG3Q” locale=”US” tag=”coffeemakreview-20″]Senseo Philips New and Improved Original Coffee Pod, Coffee Maker Machine 2016, Black[/easyazon_link]
After filling the removable reservoir with fresh water to the “max” line, the pods are inserted and the lid locked into place. A simple push of the “on/off” button and either of the one- or two-cup buttons starts the brewing process. Up to five 4-ounce cups can be brewed on one reservoir of water. Cups are not included, but almost any 4-ounce cup or 8-ounce mug will do the trick. All the removable parts–the pod holders, reservoir, coffee spout, plastic drip tray, and metal cup tray–are dishwasher-safe. The coffeemaker carries a 1-year limited warranty and a variety of Senseo coffee pods are available separately.
This New and Improved for 2016 Senseo Philips Coffee Maker Machine combines an integrated brewing system from Philips Electronics with high quality coffee pods from the Douwe Egberts brand, one of Europe’s premiere coffee brands for more than 250 years, to create a perfect cup of coffee. The result of over 7 years of research and development, this coffeemaker brews a consistent, balanced cup of coffee each time with a unique frothy coffee layer. Brewing a sensational cup of fresh, gourmet coffee every time, at the touch of a button, the Senseo is perfect for coffee lovers of all varieties.
The Senseo Philips Coffee Maker Machine mild pressure system heats water to 180 degrees fahrenheit in a boiler consistently every time. Via the mild pressure system, the heated water is forced through the machine and is evenly distributed over the pre-measured Senseo coffee pod(s.) Exiting through a pinhole in the pod tray, the newly brewed Senseo coffee is projected into the base of the patented “frothing chamber” where it is lightly aerated to produce the frothy coffee layer. The machine brews at 1.2 bars. Espresso machines typically brew at 9 bars or higher and drip brewers do not use pressure. The machine then distributes either individual or double servings of gourmet Senseo coffee simultaneously.
Easy to Use, Flavorful Results
The Senseo is simple to use–start by filling the handy removable reservoir up to the “max” line. Then, insert the pods you are using, and lock the lid into place. Next, push the “on/off” button and the brewing process begins with either one or two cups. You can brew up to five 4-ounce cups on a single reservoir of water. To make clean up easy, the removable parts, including pod holders, reservoir, coffee spout, plastic drip tray, and metal cup tray, are dishwasher-safe.
Senseo offers a varied selection of blends and flavors. In addition to the first four original blends, Breakfast Blend, Medium, Dark, and Decaffeinated, you can also choose from Paris French Vanilla, Vienna Hazelnut, Sumatra, Kona, and Colombia.
Senseo Philips Coffee Maker Machine Features
• The first single-serve coffee system that delivers a fresh, consistent cup of gourmet coffee in under a minute
• Fast and easy to use
• Brews high-quality, great-tasting premium coffee available in varieties to suit every taste
• Customizable to ensure your get exactly the cup of coffee you want, every time
• Revolutionizing at-home coffee by providing a gourmet cup of coffee at the touch of a button
• Attractive solution for the coffee lover seeking convenience without sacrificing taste
• Specially designed pre-measured pods, mean virtually no clean-up
• Sleek, modern design, available in black
• Measures 13-1/2 by 12 by 8-1/2 inches
• Includes two pod holders: a shallow holder that holds one coffee pod for one cup, and a deeper filter that holds two pods for two cups (or one 8-ounce mug).
• Up to five 4-ounce cups can be brewed on one reservoir of water
• All removable parts are dishwasher-safe
• 1-year limited warranty
Senseo Philips Coffee Maker Machine Product Features
- NEW and IMPROVED!
- New boiler, producing a hotter first cup
- Push-to-stop function
- 30 minute auto shut-off
- More premium finish
- Tested 10,000 times during development, for durability and consistency!
[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B01D4PRG3Q” key=”wide-light” locale=”US” tag=”coffeemakreview-20″]